This online Directory provides information for families and the general public who are looking for resources to support their infants or toddlers who have developmental delays and/or disabilities.
This Directory provides contact information for the following:
- Public and private early intervention services;
- Resources and experts in the State of Michigan;
- Professional organizations that provide assistance to infants and toddlers with disabilities;
- Parent support groups;
- Research and demonstration projects relating to infants and toddlers with disabilities.
- Intermediate and local school districts;
- Private schools
We hope the information provided is helpful to you. Questions about this directory may be submitted to support@EarlyOnDirectory.org
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey
, the world's leading questionnaire tool.